417 Eagle Road, R. R. #1 Tobermory, Ontario. Canada. N0H 2R0
A publication for women based on spirituality and natural health.
NOW ALSO AVAILABLE AT THE OMEGA CENTRE, TORONTO, ONTARIO
(PRICE IS LESS IF YOU SUBSCRIBE)
Our regular features include a Heart Story, Course/Program Reflections, Story of Triumph, An Indepth Look at a Health Treatment (for mind, body or soul), Humour Story, Directory of Service Providers, Homeopathic Questions/Answers, Book/Tape Review, Rebound (your comments), Lots of Inspirational Quotes/Poems and the Editor's "The Last Word".
NOTICE: WE NOW ACCEPT PERSONAL CHEQUES FROM
ANYWHERE IN CANADA!
MORE ABOUT US:
Our Writers are real women, living real lives, dealing with real experiences. Some are women with degrees in education in the field they write about. Others are simply women who are willing to share their stories.
* women of all ages from teenagers to seniors
* mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts, nieces, wives and friends
* homemakers, artists, lawyers, writers, teachers, holistic practitioners, and more
* women who have triumphed and those that are still dealing with challenges
* women who are spiritual and those who are just discovering their inner
* ALSO - The Male Perspective - a topical column written by the men in our lives
We believe that spirituality is the individual journey to discover and connect with your internal essence that is part of a Universal energy and consciousness. We believe that spirituality is not a replacement for religion. It is complimentary to the process of learning to be part of the Universe.
Our founder is Daryl Clarke (a female - and don't think that hasn't been something to talk about for the past 44 years!) Daryl has a rich history of experiences and careers to draw from. The development of The Spirited Woman magazine began with her graduation from the Hoffman Quadrinity Process in May 1997. Since then she has embraced the connections and concepts for a publication that would be easy to read and varied in topics. It has been a wonderful journey of learning!